Many people dream of having that beach body ready to go for the warm summer months, but how does one get it? What if you can’t afford an expensive personal trainer or fitness coach? Well, I’m here to help with some tips and strategies on how to get that body in shape without spending too much money, time, or effort. Here are my top lifestyle tips that will leave you in tip-top shape!
7 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting a Flat Stomach
- You’re not doing the right exercises
- You’re eating too much
- You’re not drinking enough water
- You’re not getting enough sleep
- You have too much stress in your life
- You’re not taking the right supplements
- You have a medical condition that makes it difficult to lose weight
The reason why you might be struggling with your weight is that you might have one of these seven things that are affecting you. But don’t worry, I’m here to help! Here are some tips on how to get back on track:
- Eat smaller portions and drink more water throughout the day to stay hydrated and reduce hunger cravings. Drink at least eight glasses of water every day for healthy skin, increased energy levels, and better metabolism!
- Do exercises that target all of your core muscles – make sure you focus on the muscles in your stomach first! It can take up to three months for them to develop so be patient with yourself! If you feel like you’re starving yourself or exercising too much then take a break from dieting and try again later. Start out slow by walking thirty minutes each day or doing two sets of twenty crunches each morning. Check out my blog for other great tips!
- Lower stress levels through activities such as yoga, breathing techniques, or meditation. Exercise is another great way to relieve stress since it releases endorphins into your body that provide an increased sense of well-being and relaxation. You should also drink less alcohol and limit caffeine intake, which can both cause dehydration and worsen anxiety over time. Try getting 8 hours of sleep every night – get it right before bedtime so you have enough energy during your waking hours!
3 Best Exercises To Work Your Abs
Looking to get that perfect beach body? Here are three exercises that coach Maxwell Alexander swears by to work those abs and get you in shape!
- Crunches are a great way to target your upper abs. To do a crunch, lie on your back on the ground with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Place your hands behind your head and lift your torso up so that your lower back is off the ground. Contract your abs and then slowly lower yourself back down to the starting position. Do at least 15 repetitions for maximum results.
- Sit-ups are another great exercise for the abdominal muscles. Lay flat on your back on the ground with your legs outstretched and placed hip-width apart from one another, then place your arms on either side of you or hold them overhead, making sure not to rest them too heavy on top of your thighs. Extend your spine upwards until it’s as straight as possible, then contract your abdominals and curl forward. Once you reach the point where there’s only an inch left between your chest and the ground, use your ab muscles to pull yourself back up into an upright position. Repeat this motion until reaching the recommended number of reps, usually 15 times.
- Bicycle crunches are a type of crunch variation which targets more muscle groups than just those in the abs.
The Importance Of Diet
A healthy diet is essential for anyone looking to get in shape, and that includes beach bodies! What you put into your body will directly affect how you look and feel. Coach Maxwell Alexander recommends eating plenty of fruits, vegetables, and lean protein to help build muscle and burn fat. He also suggests avoiding processed foods, sugary drinks, and excessive amounts of alcohol. By following these simple tips, you’ll be on your way to the beach body of your dreams!
If nothing works, try Body Contouring at the Advanced Skin Med Spa in Newburgh!
EmSculpt is a new body contouring treatment that uses high-intensity focused electromagnetic energy to tone and sculpt your muscles. The best part about this treatment is that it’s non-invasive, so there’s no surgery or recovery time required. I highly recommend giving it a try if you’re looking for a way to get that beach body in shape!
With today’s advancements in medical cosmetic procedures, there are more than a few treatment options to consider when it comes to having stubborn fat eliminated and sculpting the body. One concern with many of these procedures is the sagging skin that’s left behind once the extra fatty tissue is removed. TruSculpt, a non-invasive body contouring treatment Orange County, NY, and nearby areas can trust, offers a practical solution for removing excess fat and tightening up mild skin sagging. Advanced Skin Medspa now provides TruSculpt to our patients, offering them another nonsurgical option to reach their body-shaping goals.
There is a vast range of non-invasive procedures that “sculpt” away fatty tissue today. TruSculpt is a new procedure that uses radiofrequency technology or RF to deliver controlled heating to the treatment area that eliminates areas of fat and shapes a smoother, sleeker body contour. The RF energy targets the fat cells without damaging the surrounding skin and tissue. It’s a noninvasive procedure that’s done right in our office without the need for anesthesia or downtime.