Welcome to the HudsonValleyStyleMagazine.com
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Hudson Valley Style Magazine's Website https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Hudson Valley Style Magazine's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice, and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Minimum Age for Use of Website
By accessing and using this lifestyle magazine website, you acknowledge and confirm that you are at least 21 years of age. If you are not at least 21 years of age, you are strictly prohibited from using this website and must immediately leave. This website is intended for users who are 21 years of age or older, and any use of this website by individuals under 21 years of age is strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to terminate your access to this website at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
Unless otherwise stated, Hudson Valley Style Magazine and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Hudson Valley Style Magazine. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/
Redistribute content from Hudson Valley Style Magazine (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information,
material, and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Hudson Valley Style Magazine does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or
opinions of Hudson Valley Style Magazine, its agents, or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinions of a person who posts such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Hudson Valley Style Magazine shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages, or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Hudson Valley Style Magazine reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive, or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright,
patent or trademark, or another proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material or material that is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Hudson Valley Style Magazine a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP, and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of a link in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Hudson Valley Style Magazine’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph, and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence), and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Participation in the Amazon Influencer Program
- Affiliation Disclosure: Hudson Valley Style Magazine ("the Magazine", "we", "our", or "us") participates in the Amazon Influencer Program, a service of Amazon.com, Inc. and its affiliates (“Amazon”). This means that we promote select products available on Amazon and provide links to those products. When you, the user, click on one of these links and make a purchase from Amazon, we may receive a commission or referral fee.
- No Additional Cost: Any commission we earn does not result in any additional cost to you. The price you pay on Amazon will be the same whether you use our link or go directly to the site on your own.
- Editorial Independence: Our participation in the Amazon Influencer Program does not influence our editorial decisions or content. The products we link to are selected by our editors based on their own criteria, and not due to potential commissions. We always strive to provide unbiased, honest, and relevant content to our readers.
- No Warranties: While we aim to recommend products we believe are of high quality and relevant to our readers, the Magazine makes no warranties or representations regarding the products linked to Amazon. Any issues or disputes related to products, services, or transactions made on Amazon should be addressed directly with Amazon.
- Indemnification: Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Hudson Valley Style Magazine, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of our website and the Amazon products linked herein.
- Updates to Terms: Hudson Valley Style Magazine reserves the right to update or change these terms related to the Amazon Influencer Program at any time. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to our website. We encourage you to review this section regularly to stay informed.
By using our website and accessing the Amazon links provided, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms outlined in this section. If you do not agree with these terms, we advise not using the Amazon links provided on our website.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please write to us at the address below:
Hudson Valley Style Magazine
3 Neptune Rd, Suite M20, Poughkeepsie, NY 12601