Reserva Wine Bar in Beacon, NY is a new gem in the Hudson Valley. As a travel photographer always on the hunt for the best gay travel destinations, I was not disappointed. The hand-curated wine list is impressive, and the cozy atmosphere is elevated with jazz music playing in the background.
Uncover a Cozy and Elevated Experience at Reserva Wine Bar in Beacon, NY – Hudson Valley Restaurant Reviews with Maxwell Alexander – Presented by Alluvion Vacations
On a recent visit to Beacon, I was greeted with freezing temperatures outside, but the Mulled Red Wine with cinnamon bark from Reserva warmed me up instantly. I then tried some of their sparkling wine and the Baked Brie, Fig Jam, and Toasted Walnuts platter which paired perfectly with my drink of choice. The jazz music was an added bonus and made for an enjoyable evening.
The owners, Pedro and Tanner, have done a fantastic job creating a space that appeals to wine lovers and those seeking a sophisticated yet fun night out. Whether you're in the mood for a glass or two or want to spend the evening indulging, Reserva Wine Bar is a must-visit in Beacon.
In just a short time since the bar was open, Reserva Wine Bar has become a hub of live jazz music and entertainment. The bar is always buzzing with energy and the sound of melodic tunes, creating a unique and unforgettable experience for guests.
Here's a sneak peek at some of the upcoming February/March performances at Reserva Wine Bar.
- On February 10th, Ethan Levy takes the stage. He is a singer-songwriter from Orange County, NY, with a diverse background in pop, alternative rock, R&B, and punk. Ethan has settled in the Hudson Valley after touring the east coast with his old band. With a style that can appease any audience, Ethan is sure to entertain guests with his captivating performances.
- Next, on February 11th, the one and only Yvonnick Prene will be performing. Prene is a rising star in the harmonica world, known for his diverse range of recordings and performances with top jazz artists such as Pasquale Grasso, Peter Bernstein, and Jeremy Pelt. Prene has performed at major jazz clubs in New York City and has toured the world, participating in renowned jazz festivals such as the Bern Jazz Festival, the Hyde Park Jazz Festival, and the Jazz Sur Seine Festival.
- On February 17th, the Soul-Jazz Collective takes the stage. This musical group specializes in groove music of the 60s and is sure to get the crowd moving with their soulful tunes.
- Finally, on February 18th, Kristina Koller and Alex Smith will be performing. Kristina is a jazz-centric artist who has developed into a highly individual songwriter, arranger, and vocalist. Alex, known for his work accompanying Lady Gaga for Super Bowl 50 (2016), is the keyboardist for some of the biggest names in the industry. With Kristina's innovative sound that blends jazz, funk, rock, R&B, and alternative genres, and Alex's talent as a keyboardist, this performance is sure to be a standout event at Reserva Wine Bar.
- On February 25th, Alex & Bobby Yaps will take the stage. Alex is a lifelong vocalist with a love for jazz and the Great American Songbook. With her modern take on timeless themes and witty lyrics, Alex is sure to impress.
- Then, on March 3rd, the bar will host an evening of flamenco music with Mario Rincon and his rotating cast of musicians.
Live jazz music and entertainment are an integral part of the Reserva experience, and with a lineup like this, it's easy to see why. Be sure to check back often for the latest scheduled performances, and plan a visit to Reserva Wine Bar soon!
On top of everything the travel photography exhibit at Reserva Wine Bar is a stunning showcase of the beauty of our world captured through the lens of talented photographers. As a photographer myself, I was truly impressed by the level of skill and artistry displayed in the photos. From the breathtaking landscapes to the intimate portraits, each shot transported me to a different place and time, telling a unique story of its own.
I especially enjoyed the cinematic quality of the images, with expert composition and lighting that elevated the beauty of the subjects. It was truly a feast for the eyes, and I could have spent hours admiring each photo. I highly recommend visiting the exhibit at Reserva Wine Bar, whether you are a fellow photographer, a travel enthusiast, or simply someone who appreciates art and loves wine.
In conclusion, Reserva Wine Bar has got it all covered - great wine, delicious food, and a lively atmosphere. Cheers to Pedro and Tanner for bringing this new libation experience to Beacon.
If you're looking for more dining and entertainment experiences in the Hudson Valley, Catskills, and NYC, be sure to check out my other restaurant reviews. I focus on covering the most unique modern rustic experiences, so you can be sure to find the perfect spot for your next night out. From cozy wine bars to upscale restaurants, I've got you covered. Follow my reviews to stay up-to-date on the latest and greatest dining destinations in the area by signing up for the Hudson Valley Style Magazine Newsletter >>