This is my first time using a natural hand sanitizer – what a difference!
by Katya A Williams, Sustainability and Social Responsibility Editor
I love to cook, so I spend a lot of time browsing around the grocery store, where I use a lot of hand sanitizer. Calming and energizing hand sanitizer with essential oils is a life saver.
- I tried Zen Garden and Feel Awesome with organic lavender, peppermint, eucalyptus, and chamomile essential oils.
- Not only they are 99.9% effective against most germs, they also smell AMAZING and feel really good on my hands.
- It’s a small 2.7 oz. easy to use spray bottle – perfect for a purse or a backpack side pocket.
- It’s NOT STICKY and NOT MESSY. It dries out right away, but does not dry the skin.
- It is made in the US, not tested on animals, and recyclable.
With a current shortage of hand sanitizers everywhere, DA Aromatherapy product is very easy to access – it takes three minutes to order and three days to receive.
It is no doubt the best natural hand sanitizer!
Hudson Valley Style Magazine is launching a brand new product review series. If you have a product that is aligned with concepts of sustainability and social responsibility, and you would like it to be reviewed by our team, please contact us at https://hudsonvalleystylemagazine.com/review/