When you think about decorating your home, you probably picture colorful throw pillows, an array of rugs and perhaps a bed cover or two. All those elements play a huge role in home décor, but there is another element that is just as important.
Artwork can transform your bare walls into things of beauty, and all you need to make it happen is some time. You can order everything you need online, from the canvas art prints themselves to photographic prints and hanging hardware. Here are seven tips to help you incorporate amazing artwork into your home and room décor.
1. Show off your style in the bathroom. The bathroom is arguably one of the most important rooms in your home, but it often gets little love. Turn that around by incorporating framed artwork into your bathroom décor. Explore fine art nature canvas photo prints to create relaxing ambiance and spa-like setting, or add some architectural canvas photo prints for an edgier style.
2. Turn your family photographs into canvas wall art. If you want to incorporate artwork into your home décor, why not start with your own family photographs? Just make sure to hire the best portrait photographer, so that those photographs are worth hanging on the wall.
3. Use modern flair in the living room. If you want a chance to show off your modern flair, the living room is the perfect place. A stylish frameless canvas print over the couch will draw the eye away from the TV and create a modernist focal point for the space.
4. Channel your inner sports fan with den décor. If you have a den or man cave, show off your team spirit with artwork and family photographs. From candid shots of your kid’s soccer game to posed shots with sports celebrities, there are many ways to incorporate themed art into your room décor.
5. Set a romantic mood in the bedroom. From singles to newlyweds to couples celebrating their golden anniversaries, the bedroom is a place for love and romance, so set the mood with the right artwork. You can start out with a beautifully framed wedding photo, then add artwork showing sunsets, beaches and other relaxing subjects. Or even consider inspiring fitness and bodybuilding fine art pieces printed on high quality canvas.
6. Spice things up in the kitchen. If you want to spice things up with your artwork and your home décor, the kitchen is the perfect canvas. From framed family recipes and amazing photographs to kitschier forms of art, there are many ways to show off your personal taste and style.
7. Create a hallway timeline with family photos. Whether you keep your family photographs in shoeboxes or your smartphone, now is the time to print them off. Just grab some frames and hangers and build a photographic timeline in a hallway. From baby pictures to prom and graduation photos, you can relive those happy years every time you walk by.
Decorating your home is a great chance to showcase your taste and show off your style, and you can do it all with photographs and artwork. And best of all, you never have to leave your home to find all that amazing home décor. All you need is an internet connection and some time, so head online and start giving your rooms some love.